The new Apple TV comes with tons of apps, as well as some that come pre-installed.
The app store gives you access to a number of third-party apps that make your TV experience great. And it also comes with Siri's smartest remote control tool, which makes navigation easier.
TV OS is somewhat relevant to iOS so you can manage apps on Apple TV, the way you want. You can delete any app. For easier reach.
How to delete Apps on Apple TV
- Step 1. Select the app you want to remove, using Siri remotely.
- Step 2. Same as above, touch and hold the surface on your Siri remote, until you see your app icon.
- Step #3. On your Siri remote, press the Play/Pause button, this will bring up a menu of options.
- Step #4. From the options, select delete. If you enable binding, you will be asked to enter a passcode to authorize the operation.
- Step #5. Same process, if you want to uninstall other apps.
Now let's see how to remove unwanted apps from your Apple TV IPhone. See the guide given below.
How to delete Apple TV app from iPhone
- Step 1. Using your Siri remote control tool, select the app you want to move.
- Step 2. Again, on the Siri Remote Grip touch surface and you will see the app wiggle like in iOS Iphone.
- Step #3. Swipe left or right on the Siri remote to move apps.
- Step #4. After setting up your apps, simply touch the surface on the Siri remote.
- Step #5. steps, if you want to apply another application.
Related - Easy steps how to delete apps from mac
How? That's how to uninstall apps on your new Apple TV.